|PPC is a type of sponsored online advertising that is used on a wide range of websites, including search engines, where the advertiser only pays if a web user clicks on their advertisement. Pay-per-click is the most efficient internet marketing tool that allows easy promotion of a business. It is one of the fastest ways to reach the large number of audience. When our clients ask us to define Pay Per Click, we tell them that PPC is a very cost-effective means to get their site noticed by their target audience while our other Internet marketing strategies are gradually helping their site achieve their natural ranking potential.|
High quality traffic from day one
|With Google accounting for over 90% of all search activity in India, having your business listed and visible is critical for success. Our PPC service run through Google Adwords is designed to get high quality traffic to your website.|
Here’s how it works:
- Choose specific keywords to appear in your Google adwards.
- When people search for those keywords, your adwards appears on top 3 sponsored links next to relevant search results.
- You pay a hosting service, like Google, only when your ad is clicked.
- We are engage agencies to Google. We’ll make advertising easy, hassle free, and effective.
We have experience with:
- Google AdWords
- Google Remarketing (often referred to as retargeting) Bing Ads (we staff Accredited Professionals)
- Bing Ads (we staff Accredited Professionals)
- Facebook Advertising
- Twitter Advertising
We’ll help you:
- Create a new ad campaign.
- Build and measure remarketing campaigns.
- Restructure an existing campaign.
- Track your conversions.
- Target people based on age, gender, and location.
- Target smartphone users with mobile-friendly ads.
Quality leads not quantity
|The quantity of traffic to your website is nowhere near as important as the quality. Every Adit24x7 Google Adwords campaign is personalized to each individual business so that you only receive visitors to your website that are actively looking for your specific product or service. Adwords allows us to target visitors based on keywords, location and demographics so that we can tailor a strategy to suit exactly your business. Only pay for what you need The beauty of the pay-per-click model is that you only have to pay when you actually receive clicks (visitors to your website). It doesn’t cost a cent to appear at #1 in the search results – only when a potential customer clicks on your advert. For this reason, PPC is one of the most cost-effective online marketing channels for any business. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and keeping costs low, whilst delivering effective results. As example “Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is sort of like going to your favorite restaurant on a busy Saturday night. Give some extra money to the waiter and you’ll get a much better table. Investing in pay-per-click advertising effectively drives traffic to your website immediately and outperforms organic, unpaid results in percentage of clicks by nearly a 2 to 1 margin.” (Source: WordStream Research).|